I gave a presentation based on my experience fundraising in Southeast Asia. If you are looking to raise funds for your company in Asia – check out Horizon.VC
The presentation above details how to structure a company in Thailand with a foreign headquarters and raise capital in Southeast Asia. This presentation shows the use of a BOI company (Board of Investment approved company in Thailand) with a HQ in Singapore or Hong Kong. Also discussed are options for venture capital in the region.
If you are looking to raise funds in Thailand, it may help if you have a BOI Company. This presentation explains the proper use of a BOI company. Also see this infographic for more information on BOI Companies in Thailand – and the use of a BOI company with an Offshore company.
Other articles that may be relevant:
- Monk’s Hill Ventures Launches with a New $80 Million Fund for Southeast Asian Startups
- Dzung Nguyen of CyberAgent Ventures on What Type of Thailand Startups are Worth Investing In
- Singapore’s National Research Foundation Selects 6 Venture Funds for $120 Million Early Stage Investments
- CyberAgent Ventures, Inc. Establishes New Office in Thailand
- Expara CEO Douglas Abrams on Early-Stage Venture Funding in Southeast Asia
- Eddy Lee of Fenox Venture Capital Brings Silicon Valley Experience to Southeast Asian Startups
- Page365 Facebook e-Commerce Assistant gets Seed Funding from Galaxy Ventures
- Thailand Game Operator Receives Venture Funding
- Why Singapore VC John Johan Kim Thinks the Future is in Bitcoin
- VenueHub Looking for New Partners in Asia
- Thailand’s Top Bitcoin Exchange Gets Green Light to Resume Operation
- Emerging Technology – Interview with Semyon Dukach Angel Investor
- Reebonz of Singapore Gets $40 Million Investment Led by MediaCorp
- Emerging Technology – Interview with Bruce Miller, Angel Investor
Be sure to subscribe for updates!